Free 15 minute telephone consultation
We offer a free 15 minute telephone consultation so that you can discuss your symptoms and needs with a Nutritional Therapist, to help you decide if nutritional therapy is for you.
Consultation – £125
For this you will receive
- Analysis of pre consultation questionnaire and diet diary
- 90 minute personal consultation
- A personalised nutritional plan
- 7 day sample menu ideas
- A selection of 20+ tried and tested recipes suitable for your needs and lifestyle
- email and text support
- Follow up 30 minutes telephone call after 4 weeks
Further Appointments – £75
- 60 minute personal consultation to review your progress
- An updated nutrition plan with meal ideas and recipes
Pre Conception Nutritional Assessment
To look in depth at you and your partner’s nutrition and lifestyle which can have a major effect on conception. This can be useful:-
- Before you begin to try to start a family.
- Or if you have been trying for some time and are wondering if diet and lifestyle changes might help.
- Or if you and your partner just want to eat as healthily as you can with a view to being in the best nutritional state you can before starting a family
We will look at your current diet, lifestyle, current and past health issues and advise you specifically how to support your hormonal health. we can also advise you about nutritional and hormonal testing and supplements if appropriate.
Joint Consultation Package -£250
- Analysis of pre consultation questionnaire and food diary for each of you
- 1 x 60 minute joint session
- 1 x monthly follow up joint sessions- 1 hour
- Individual Nutritional Plan
- Joint 1 week Meal Plan
- 20 + Recipes
- email support
Abergavenny Natural Therapy Centre – Tricia now also works at the Abergavenny Natural Therapy Centre, 12 Cross St, Abergavenny, NP7 5EH
Please contact the Centre:- email@example.com or on 01873858391 for details
Talks and Workshops
Tricia also provides Talks and Workshops to small and large groups, support groups and to companies that are looking to support their employees health. She is a speaker for the Women’s Institute and Fertility Network UK
Here are some examples of the Talks she offers:-
- How to eat healthily and improve vitality
- Eating to beat stress
- How to eat well to support fertility
- How to give your body a detox – the healthy way
- How to lose those unwanted pounds without depriving your body of good nutrition.
Other talks can be created specifically to suit your group
Fees by arrangement